FAQ for Online Purchases
- How can I pay for my order? We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Cashier’s Check (Money Order) payable to Bella’s Secret.
- How is my credit card protected? Your credit card information is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This technology ensures that the information remains private and secure. To check the security of your connection, check the indicator in your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock, then SSL is active. Some versions of browsers and some firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you’ll be unable to connect to the server so you will not have to worry about mistakenly placing an order through an unsecured connection. If you can’t access the secure server, for whatever reason, please place your order by calling Marco on +44(0)20-7023-0599, Monday to Friday, 9am6pm BST.
- What happens after I have placed my order? Once you have placed your order, we will send you an e-mail confirmation detailing the transaction. Once your order has shipped we will send you another e-mail with an itemized order list. Your card will be debited straightaway if you order and pay online, or on receipt of your order if you order by telephone.
- Can I mail in my order? Yes, if you do not have a credit card and prefer to pay by cashier’s check (money order), you can call us at 818.291.0781 Wednesdays 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) and Thursdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) or you can e-mail us your order or request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are your items ever out of stock? Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain products. Usually we have an ‘out of stock’ picture on any item that is out of stock, however if we do not have the item that you’ve ordered, we will notify you right away before we ship your order.
- What is your online return policy? Bella’s Secret Academy will only accept return of goods if the item/s is faulty. You have up to 14 days (from the date of purchase or shipment date) to return any merchandise with which are faulty. Faulty goods will not be accepted if you damage the goods yourself or they have been subject to normal wear and tear. For items ordered from our website, you must ship the item(s) back to us. The address for online returns is listed below. Please use a ‘Signed For’ delivery service to make sure your parcel reaches us, and retain your receipt for postage. We’re afraid we can’t accept responsibility for items that fail to get to us. A ‘proof of posting’ form will not be sufficient.
To return merchandise to Bella’s Secret Academy follow these easy steps:
- Circle the item(s) that you are returning on the invoice and write down the reason for returning the item(s).
- You will receive an exact replacement for the item(s). Replacement items will be shipped to you free of charge. It will be sent to the address on the invoice. If the address is incorrect, please provide a new shipping address on the returned invoice.
- Pack and seal the item(s) and send the package to:
The return address is:Bella’s Secret Academy
413 East Glenoaks Blvd. Suite #A
Glendale, CA 91207If you have any questions or concerns about your return, please give us a call on 818.291.0781 Wednesdays 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) and Thursdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- What is my sales tax or VAT? Bella’s Secret Academy charges Sales Tax or VAT where applicable.
- Do you have a catalogue? No, we do not produce a catalogue. Please see this website for the most current products.
- How quickly do you ship? Orders placed prior to 2:30 PM BST on working week days may ship the same day, pending credit validation. In nearly all cases we ship within 3 days but please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- How much is delivery? Delivery charges for each item are clearly shown on the website.
- What is your security policy? At Bella’s Secret Academy, our relationship with our customers is very important. Bella’s Secret Academy is committed to providing our customers with a secure website to shop and will only collect the personal information that is necessary to process your order. Our customers should feel assured that access to this information will be limited to the appropriate employees and will never be sold or given to any other company. Please read the following information to learn more about how and why we collect information and how the information is safeguarded. If you have any questions concerning our security or privacy policies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information does Bella’s Secret Academy need when a customer places an order? When a customer places an order over our web site, we will ask for your name, address, email address and daytime contact phone number. We will also need to know the ‘ship to’ address if different from the billing address. Bella’s Secret Academy does not have access to your credit card details at any stage throughout the transaction. Our customers should feel confident that the above personal information is transmitted over secure servers. This information is necessary to properly process your order. Our systems limit access to this information only to employees who may need it to process your order. Bella’s Secret Academy guarantees that our customers will only pay for the items which they have actually ordered.
- Is my credit card number and information secure? Yes. We do not have access to nor do we hold any customer credit card details.