Recreate your favorite red carpet hairstyles by Kerastase step-by-step with their product and hairstyle tutorials! This glamorous side swept waves hairstyle is extremely popular on the red carpet and now you can re-create it in a snap!
1. First, start by protecting the ends of your hair with a heat protector like, Ciment or Nectar Thermique.
2. Then, apply three gold ball sizes of Mousse Bouffante from roots to ends and blow dry with a round brush.
3. Divide the hair into four sections. (top, back, sides) and curl the back and side sections in a roping motion away from the face with 1″ curling iron.
4. Create a deep side part at the top section and curl your hair in the same roping motion.
5. Add a pea size amount of Elixer Ultime through mid-lengths and ends of your hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
6. Shape the waves with a small finishing brush while smoothing down in front of the forehead for a dramatic effect.
7. Place curled hair in front of your shoulder and spray with Laque Dentelle hairspray all over to set the look.
If you have any questions on how to create glamorous side swept waves leave a comment below!